Marine Bridge Systems
Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm System (BNWAS) monitors bridge activity and raises alarm if the Officer On Watch (OOW) becomes incapable of performing the OOW's duties. The system complies with MSC.128 (75) and IEC62616 Ed.1 from Feb. 2010.
- "Call for Assistance" button in Main and all reset units (can also be activated from external source).
- Reset of system by the following options:
- Reset button (7 locations: Main and up to 6 secondary reset units);
- Movement detected by motion sensors;
- Activity on other navigational equipment;
- Waterproof reset unit for wing installation.
- Main and secondary reset units installed at working locations on the bridge
(max 6 secondary units).
- Remote alarm units installed in Master and Mates cabins as well as pubpc areas
(max 20 units in 7 independent groups).
- Officer Cabin Alarm unit with Backup Duty and Bridge Alarm indication, plus local buzzer silence (up to 20 in 7 groups).
- Password protected accesses.
- Timer setup for:
- Dormant period 3-12 minutes;
- Watch alarm transfer to second stage (backup duty officer) 15-180 seconds;
- Watch alarm transfer to third stage (general alarm) 90-180 seconds;
- Setup of backup officer on duty (for alarm transfer on second stage).
- NMEA output for transfer of BNWAS status to VDR.
- "Auto" mode - activation from external source (auto pilot).
Added Value: "Burglar Alarm"
Security mode for unattended and locked bridge in port (second/third stage alarm will be triggered if motion detected on the bridge).
CAIM Direct Contact
For more information please contact us at our Digital Department:
- +39 010 542304
- +39 010 589818
More about Contact Us
CAIM at SMM Hamburg Exhibition - 6-9 September 2016
CAIM is attending the SMM Hamburg Exhibition (6 - 9 September), the Shipbuilding - Machinery & Marine Technology leading international trade fair of the maritime industry.
You are welcome to visit us at Hall B6, Stand 408
Newsletter No. 16-2017
New editions service updates.
Download the newsletter >>