- VSAT 'SeaOnNet'
- C-Bird VSAT Antenna
- Antennas & Terminals
- Communication Boxes
- Iridium OpenPort Service
Installation & Commissioning
CAIM offers an installation and commissioning service to customers who want 'turnkey' commissioning of a new marine bridge systems (ECDIS, VDR/SVDR, Radar, BNWAS, Simulators). CAIM technical personnel will perform installation, configuration and testing on site based on the Onboard Survey timing schedule
Our 'Installation & Commissioning'
service consists in:
- CAIM appointed engineers to attend the vessel.
- The inspection of the mechanical installation to ensure compliance with installation requirement defined in the handbook.
- Termination of onboard systems to the subjected device
- Configuration of the system and sensor inputs.
- Setting the equipment to work and confirming its functionality.
- Performing a Harbor Acceptance Test while alongside to verifying functionality of the system and integrity of sensor inputs.
We employ qualified staff and service companies worldwide. We have an in depth knowledge of our partners, both equipment manufacturers and their agents and representatives, with whom we cooperate to accomplish the customer's needs worldwide. In CAIM we aim at full customer's satisfaction 24 hours every day, 365 days a year.
CAIM Direct Contact
For more information please contact us at our Digital Department:
- +39 010 542304
- +39 010 589818
More about Contact Us
CAIM at SMM Hamburg Exhibition - 6-9 September 2016
CAIM is attending the SMM Hamburg Exhibition (6 - 9 September), the Shipbuilding - Machinery & Marine Technology leading international trade fair of the maritime industry.
You are welcome to visit us at Hall B6, Stand 408
Newsletter No. 16-2017
New editions service updates.
Download the newsletter >>